Texas  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/13, 8:12 pm

how do i protect intellectual property of my software products with my partner?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/16/13, 11:43 am by Nancy Delain

Your question is very, very broad and does not provide enough information for any IP lawyer worth their salt to be able to respond with anything substantive (and that's good; there are forms of IP that you would shoot yourself in the foot by discussing the particulars in an open forum on the internet). Therefore, the short, sweet answer to your question is that you need to pick up the telephone and call an intellectual property attorney to discuss the particular IP and the means available to you to protect it. You're welcome to contact me; I frequently work with clients remotely (Skype is a wonderful thing). Or you can contact your county or state bar association to find an IP attorney who is closer to home.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Delain Law Office, PLLC 107 N. College St. Schenectady, NY 12305

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search