Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Texas


I have a S-Corp "a" and want to trademark group of computer apps/services I provide under "b". When I write disclaimer for a specific game I am releasing, do I put the trademark name "b" or use S-Corp name "a". Also, what source is best to get a disclaimer reviewed (on $/disclaimer basis) without hiring a full lawyer..


Asked on 1/13/13, 4:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fini Thomas FT LAW FIRM (
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is definitely something that you would need a specialized licensing attorney to review. Please feel free to contact me or another attorney experienced in technology issues for a rate quote. You can hire attorneys per hour or per project on items such as these.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/13, 8:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now