Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Texas

I am 16 years old about to be 17 on sep. 27 i have 500 to owe on my court they said my case can go up on adult case and i can have a warrant for my arrest on my bday. Its for not doing community service. Can they arrest me?

Asked on 9/23/13, 3:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Community service for what? If you were a juvenile when you committed a crime, unless you have been certified to be an adult, you are still a juvenile. (They only certified on bad felony crimes.) Talk with a local lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/13, 12:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now