Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Texas

How can i move out at 16 years old into a friends house that thier parents are willing to let me.stay with them

Asked on 5/11/13, 12:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You must have your parents' permission or be emancipated by a court which means demonstrating that you can take total care of yourself.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/13, 1:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now