Legal Question in Employment Law in Texas

Gas Reinbursment

When I signed a job description at my job it said that traveling may be required. Well recently I have had to travel 45 miles out of town and my employer is telling me that I can not get reinbursed for my gas. Is this true?

Asked on 10/08/07, 2:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roger Evans Mathis & Donheiser
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Gas Reinbursment

Of course that's true. You may be able to claim a mileage deduction, however, if you itemize on your federal income tax.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/07, 6:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now