Legal Question in Employment Law in Texas

Wage Compensation

I would like to file a civil lawsuit against a former employer for wages

Asked on 4/04/08, 9:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Wage Compensation

Contact Texas Workforce Commision for payday loan violation OR sue ...and if less then 10,000 go to small claims..

Read more
Answered on 4/06/08, 1:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now