Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Texas

my attorney never showed for my 341 meeting with the creditors so that has to be rescheduled which means i have to buy 2 planes tickets from idaho and get a rental car which is going to cost me a lot of money that i do not have. Can I sue for legal malpractice?

Asked on 11/04/12, 11:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Before you do that, write him a letter (PAPER letter - no emails or phone calls) and tell him what happened. Tell him that you assume that he will reimburse you the $X that he cost you because of his absence. See what happens.

Read more
Answered on 11/04/12, 12:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now