Texas  |  Medical Malpractice

Can I sue a dentist that caused my TMJ from wisdom teeth (all 4) extraction? When he was extracting one tooth, I made some noise, motioned, and cried and all he told me was it was just a little pressure, when the whole time I was in pain. He had not given me enough pain injections, so I felt him take the tooth out. It wasn't until the tooth was out and he didn't have his hand in my mouth that I was able to tell him I was in pain. This is the same side that I'm in constant pain in my lower & upper jaw with, near my ear, affecting my temple and my neck. I can't open my mouth big enough to fit a spoonful of food in. I have nightmares of him taking out all my teeth without pain medication, I wake up crying in constant pain. I can't speak for long periods of time because of the pain. It hurts to smile and laugh. After the surgery, I had a blister under my tongue about the size of a dime, a cut on the inside of my cheek, and a busted lip.

Do I have enough testimony or claim for a malpractice lawsuit or something?