Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

I was in a car accident in April the 2 cops who arrived at the scene indicated that they were not able to file the accident report that they would hand it off to the city cop who I never even spoke with. After getting a copy of the accident report nothing I told the cop was in the report and the only thing indicated was "driver two indicted break lights were not working on driver ones Vehicle lights never tested". Is that legal?

Ken Gober (Austin TX) Lee, Gober & Reyna

There is a debate about to extent to which an officer must complete a traffic accident report. For example, in Round Rock, Texas there are almost no police reports. Instead, the officers in Round Rock give the drivers a form to self-report.

I am a Personal Injury Lawyer in Austin and take cases in your area. You can call my office (512)478-8080 for a free consultation and we may be able to represent, you would owe us nothing unless we are able to recover for you.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas