Texas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/10, 2:03 pm

A doctor's gross negligence caused my son's death. Can I file a wrongful death lawsuit with survuval action on a case like this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search