Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

I fell and was injured while being seen by my PCM (Doctor) during an office exam in mid-August. I am still suffering from complications from the fall. I would like to know if the doctor should be baring some of the financial burden incurred as a result of this fall.

Asked on 10/17/13, 9:10 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends on whether you were harmed due to a dangerous condition on his property. If you fell because you weren't paying attention or due to your own bodily condition then that would not be the physician's fault.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/13, 9:29 am
Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

if it was required by your employer, and IF the company has Texas work comp insurance, then

you are limited to a claim under workers compensation..did you make such a claim? if not, call me 972 298 4641....but in any event imho...the doctor will not be responsible..

Read more
Answered on 10/17/13, 9:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now