Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

My grandson is in the 6th grade at Jr. high here in Mexia Tx. He has been bullied over and over in the last 3 years but this year in jr. high is the worst. This black kid picks on him daily, on 11/5 this kid spit gum in his hair and then today in front of teachers this kid slapped my grandsons face. Can you tell me if their is any way we can press charges on the family of this child or the school?

Asked on 11/08/12, 12:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ken Gober (Austin TX) Lee, Gober & Reyna
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I suggest that you document complaints with the school by pointing out the incidents in writing. If these incidents become serious, schedule appointments with the school administrators to address the problem.

Further, your position will be much better received if you describe the bully by something other than just his ethnicity - "black". For example, just use the bully's name.

Good Luck!

Read more
Answered on 11/12/12, 4:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now