Texas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/13, 11:46 am

I am trying to get some information for my mother. She was divorced a few years ago and the final divorce decree directed that the net sales of the house be split in half and that 1/2 of any winning from lawsuit from my ex stepdad's injury claim be paid to her. We know he has gotten money awarded, how would I be able to find out how much he received would this be filed in the court systems?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search