Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

I take Metformin and when I went to the ER recently they were told. The hospital gave me contrast dye and now my kidney function is impaired. what can I do?

Asked on 9/07/12, 12:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fini Thomas FT LAW FIRM (
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may have a claim for negligence against the hospital. An attorney would have to review your medical history and the underlying facts to determine if you have a good case. Please feel free to contact me or another attorney experienced in medical malpractice cases.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/12, 2:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now