Texas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/07, 10:50 pm

Moms Car Wreck

My mother was rear ended on 9/13/07. Her car was totaled and the insurance paid off 10,000 of the note but she is still upside on the note. She has been off work since the accident. The chiropractor she is going to got her in touch with the attorney working with his office. Would she be able to sue for the balance left on the note, lost wages, pain and suffering including medical?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search