Texas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/19/07, 10:28 am

persoanl injury case

I was in involved in an accident, the other person at fault. I suffered three bulging discs in my lumber area. What amount of settlement should I expect?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search