Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/08, 9:32 pm


I am owed money, and have a signed contract to the point, from a real estate company who filed for chapter 13 bankruptcy before paying me. Do I have any chance of getting the money owed to me and if so what steps do I need to take? I was referred to an attorney who was not responsive to my questions, but did say there may be a form I can fill out to try and recoup some of my money. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search