Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

cost of changing owners name on home to another family relative

Asked on 2/13/13, 8:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ken Gober (Austin TX) Lee, Gober & Reyna
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

So long as it is a Texas property, I charge a flat fee of $250, this includes filing fees. Call for a free consultation if you have any questions. 512-478-8080.

Read more
Answered on 2/13/13, 8:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now