Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

My family owns a house, me my mother and four other siblings are on the deed. Me and one other sibling resides here in San Antonio. The other three siblings and my mother live in Alabama. One of my Siblings in Alabama told a friend of his he could live in the house. I want him out because he is irresponsible, how do I legally get him out? The house is in San Antonio, Tx.,

Asked on 5/15/13, 11:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File with the JP court to evict the person.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 4:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now