Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/24/08, 11:31 am


Me and my grandmother made a deal. I bought a house and she carries the note. I am behind 6 mos. and she is foreclosing with nonjudical sale. Can I make this a judical matter? If so, what do I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search