Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/04, 12:30 pm

What Form?

Our homestead is in my wife's name only. What form would I use to show me as joint owner?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search