Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/13, 8:08 pm

My friend lost her husband last year and recently lost her father-in-law. She has lived in her house with her husband for 30 years, with her father-in-law living in a house on the same property. The deed on the property is in her husband and father-in-laws names AND was never notarized. What does she need to do to make sure she doesn't lose her home?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search