Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

I own a home that I was awarded in my divorce. His name is still on the loan but I have divorce papers showing its mine. Do I need his signature in any way to sell the house?

Asked on 8/22/13, 7:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Leon David L. Leon, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would have to read the divorce decree to be sure. IF you are still talking, then it couldn't hurt to have him execute a deed to you, just to shore things up.

For more information, please visit our website:

Also, please read our disclaimer:

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 7:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now