Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/08, 2:25 pm

minerals rights and deed

I signed a quit claim deed on a property that had mineral rights and i want to get those rights back. The current owner is in agreement to give me 1/3 of the mineral rights. What form do i need to get just the mineral rights back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search