Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/28/13, 9:18 pm

my. Mom paid her mortage on time and is currebt but they are selling the land for taxes past due.what can she do to stop it.

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/28/13, 10:44 pm by David Leon

She can attempt a payment plan with the taxing authority or ask the mortgage company to cover it and add it to escrow. Finally, she can attempt a tax loan.

For more information, please visit our website:


Also, please read our disclaimer:


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

David L. Leon, P.C. 3500 Oak Lawn Ave., Ste. 205 Dallas, TX 75219

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search