Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/02/08, 9:05 pm

Release of Mortgage Lien

My parents financed the mortgage on our house. We have paid it off and need to have the lien released. The lien was in both my parents' name but since then my dad has passed away. Can I file the form myself, or would it be best to contact an attorney? If I can file the form myself, what steps do I need to take?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search