Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 6:56 pm

I am being sued for property damage. I rented a vacation home, and a guest burned down the house. What sort of attorney do I need?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search