Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Texas

For a friend

There is a manager at the place where I work and he has inappropriately touched (unhooked a girl's bra and slapped others' butts) several of my female co-workers. All but one of them do not work with the company any more. The one that does feels embarrassed and doesn't know what to do. How can I help? Other than these incidents, not one female on this staff feels comfortable with the way this manager touches them, even just on the shoulder. Oh, and I did go to my area manager about this and nothing was done but a slap on the hand and a ''don't do it again''.

Asked on 1/05/08, 5:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Leon David L. Leon, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: For a friend

The women should proceed by speaking with an attorney immediately. There are two different types of sexual harassment, and from what I've seen here, both types are present in this situation.

Read more
Answered on 1/05/08, 6:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now