Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Texas

Harassment at previous employer

I left employment with the employer in question in Nov. 2006, I felt that I could not pursue legal help at that time due to my husband still being employed by the company. I have several instances where I was degraded and worked to a different standard during my employment. My husband is now leaving this company - can I still file to prevent this from happening to others?

Asked on 2/01/08, 7:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Harassment at previous employer

See a lawyer who practices in the area - getting a vague response to a vague question here is still not going to get you the firm answer you need. Yes, there is a good chance you have missed the time limit, but we can't even guess what type of claim you may have had to begin with.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/08, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now