Texas  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/29/13, 12:32 am

I recently had charges pressed against me for supposedly asking a customer for a sexual favor while I was working. What should I do? And can I got jail for something like this? This is in texas

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/30/13, 11:50 am by Cynthia Henley

If you have had charges pressed against you,, then you can go to jail. Hire a lawyer.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Cynthia Henley, Lawyer 7626 E. Jordan Cove Houston, TX 77055-5053

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search