Texas  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/13, 2:51 pm

I am seventeen years old and I have a daughter who is seven months old. My moms boyfriend has been molesting me for years now and I had finally gotten the courage to tell my mom a month before my daughter was born. It has been 8 months and me and my daughter are stuck here still. I have no job, I am afraid to go to school and work for my daughters safety. I have a life trauma. If I report him what would happen to me and my daughter? Where would they put us? How soon will they put us somewhere? Will they split up me and my daughter? What would they do with my moms boyfriend since I have no evidence? What would they do with my mom since she has known and didn't take action? I will take a lie detector test if I can. My mom nor my dad pays child support. My dad has primary custody of me but it isn't safe for us to stay there either because he is a drunk, etc. My babies dad isn't in the picture. How do I go about this? I don't have any money for a lawyer, so what would I do? Please help, I need to get me and my daughter out of here..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search