Texas  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 12:52 pm

We have an installment plan with the IRS for 2010 tax with a balance of $11,000. Today, Oct. 1, we were informed we owe $23,000 on the 2012 tax with the return due Oct. 15th. We can come up with $11,000 but not much more. What is the best way to proceed to avoid the IRS garnishing our bank accounts?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search