Texas  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/13, 7:50 am

I received a statement in the mail from Hawk Electronic, a bankrupt former cellular provider. It says I owe $75.31 in uncollected TX sales tax for the years 2006-2008. They are asking me to send it to them, not the state. If I do it right away, the amount will be reduced to $60. Send the money?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search