Texas  |  Veterans Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/09/12, 2:57 pm

I filed for PTSD in 1984. The VA failed to address my claim at that time but when I re-filled in 2003 they then adjudicated my claim and I draw 100% service connected effective from 2003. My initial claim date is well documented but the VA did not even send after my service records until 2003. How can I get them to address my original claim and correct the effective date?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search