Texas  |  Veterans Law

In a previous question, I mistakenly asked the wrong question. The answer received was "You cannot 'force' the VA to give you a disability rating, like it's your right to have one! They have people that review your medical records to determine if you should have any disability rating, then, if you're found to be disabled, they will assign a percentage rating to your disability."

The question I meant to ask is, "Can anyone 'force' the VA to make a decision on a disability claim...either give me a disability rating or deny my claim."

As of today, the VA has refused to make a decision on my disability claim. Quoting someone I read on the Internet, "Justice delayed is justice denied." Well, I have been denied justice (i.e., a decision to deny or approve my claim) for over 16 months.

Don't I have the right to a decision? Apparently not, becuase the VA is ABOVE THE LAW and can do anything they want...even lie to my Senators and Congressman...without fear of retribution.