Texas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/11/04, 11:24 pm

Disbursement of trust fund

What forms/documents are needed to disburse a trust fund. My father left a trust fund to be divided between myself & my step-sister upon the death of her mother. My step-mother died June 2003 & I am waiting for my step-sister, who is the executor of the estate to disburse the trust fund the moneys of which have been placed in the stockmarket. It is my understanding that there are several forms/documents which must be signed by her before I will receive my share of the trust. The brokerage company has set up an account in my name & is waiting on these forms before they can sell the stocks. My step-sister is delaying this process & I am wondering what documents she must take care of before this action can be taken. I know she must submit a copy of her mother's death certificate & I know that she needs to sign a form stating there are no other heirs to the will. Where does she get this particular form/document & what are the other forms she must get & where does she get them from?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search