Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

I live in Texas and home is in my sons and my names, other then that I have a computer some furniture and animals. I have a vehicle that is not paid for at this time. Do I need to make out a will? Also is my son responsible for any outstanding balances I owe.

Asked on 6/20/13, 1:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arthur Geffen Arthur H. Geffen, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, you need a will. As to your debts, your son is not responsible unless he also signed for them or guaranteed them.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 1:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now