Texas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/13, 11:12 am

I want to make a change in my will which was prepared by an attorney.

I want to change who we appointed for power of attorney and who who would be our executor and trustee.

Can I draw up a document making the changes and have it witnessed or notarized with out having an attorney involved?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search