Texas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/13, 5:30 pm

How do I get my mom's house transfered into my name. She is deceased an left no will.

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/24/13, 6:09 pm by David Leon

How long ago did she die?

Did she ow any debts?

Did she have a spouse or any other children?

Did she have any other property (bank accounts, cars, other land)?

There are a few different procedures, but the appropriate one is fact dependent.

For more information, please visit our website:


Also, please read our disclaimer:


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

David L. Leon, P.C. 3500 Oak Lawn Ave., Ste. 205 Dallas, TX 75219

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search