Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

My mother has a will that leave funds to her kids, one has pass will the funds be divide by the remaining kids and not his wife? (separated 30 yrs.)

Asked on 5/13/13, 8:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arthur Geffen Arthur H. Geffen, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends on what your mother's will says. However, typically, a deceased child's inheritance passes to the deceased child's children, not his ex-wife.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 9:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now