Texas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/13, 12:11 pm

MY wife and I bought a house in Texas.The house still has a mortgage. My wife wants the two of us to get a will,stating that when we both die her children will inherit in the the house.The children are grown and are not mine by birth or adoption.If I AGREE to this,can I change the will after her death?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search