Legal Question in Workers Comp in Texas

I have a request for a designated doctor examination tomorrow concerning a worker compensation claim

on a knee injury that required major surgery back in February this year.

The purpose of this exam is to determine my

maximum medical improvement

and impairment rating.

Should I have counsel?



Asked on 10/28/13, 6:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

At least call DWC for help from an ombudsman..but yes counsel could help in the future...but now be sure the doctor has all your medical records and you tell him/her clearly how you hurt yourself and what injuries you suffered..and if they have become worse or expanded to other parts of your body be clear in your me or call DWC for names of other lawyers who could help now

Read more
Answered on 10/29/13, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now