Legal Question in Family Law in Trinidad and Tobago

My father is going senile, he is telling his relatives (only) that I am not his child, I was born out of wedlock. what are my rights

Asked on 4/21/10, 7:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

For what?

Read more
Answered on 4/22/10, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Trinidad and Tobago

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now