Trinidad and Tobago  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/30/10, 7:11 pm

I have been in a relationship for seven years out of this relationship I have two sons who mean the word to me but I was not married to my ex and hence my son carry my ex surname my name is on the birth papper is there anything that i can do from a legal point so that my boys carry on surname.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search