United States Minor Outlying Islands  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/09, 1:22 pm


My husband is being charged with

CDV. He was arrested a little over a

week ago when neighbors called the

police. I may have said that he tried

to choke me however I did not write

a statement or sign anything. I don't

recall telling the officer this but it was

in her statement. I asked the

officers not to arrest him and to let

him leave but they arrested him

anyway. There has been a

restraining order placed on him until

his court date. I bailed him out and

attempted to have the RO dismissed

by a judge however he said no. We

don't have any money for an

attorney as he is out of work and I

don't make much money. The public

defender's office is refusing to help.

How can we get these charges


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search