United States Minor Outlying Islands  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/09, 4:54 am


I discovered that my husband has filed

for divorce - I would like to respond to

it, but never got served any papers.

How do I go about doing this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search