United States Minor Outlying Islands  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/09, 9:16 pm


My husband may have recieved a lump sum payment of social security benefits. Am I entitled to half of that ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search