Legal Question in Civil Litigation in United States Minor Outlying Islands

Protecting vehicle against seizure

In Florida, can I register a vehicle in a

corporations name to protect it against

seizure in a personal judgement?

Asked on 7/11/09, 12:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Protecting vehicle against seizure

If you are facing the prospoect of a personal judgment, it is too late to convey your personal assets.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/09, 1:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in United States Minor Outlying Islands

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now