Utah  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/13, 12:09 pm

I sold a puppy but the buyer now wants me to let him keep the dog but give his money back to pay for a leg operation. I have offered to give him the money if her returns the dog. He is threatening "legal" action. We had NO written agreement but did meet in person and he took the dog and gave me cash. Does he have any legal recourse?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search