Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Utah

The attorney entered a judgment against me and is awaiting a response. How do I prevent a wage garnishment

Asked on 7/15/13, 2:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can prevent a garnishment by entering into a payment arrangement with the attorney or by filing bankruptcy. You might be able to settle in cash for less than the total judgment amount. If you have questions about bankruptcy you may call for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/13, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now